It finds a remote grass field near by a river and slowly goes there thinking it would be safe.
As she moves slowly, she gets labor pain, at the same moment, dark clouds gather around that area and lightning starts a forest fire.
Now the river is also swollen with rain water coming down stream. The banks are getting overflowing with flood water.
It is indeed a critical situation:
- What do you think will happen?
- Will the deer survive?
- Will it give birth to a fawn?
- Will the fawn survive? Or
- Will everything be burnt by the forest fire?
That particular moment?…
- Can the deer go left? – Hunter’s arrow is pointing
- Can she go right? – Hungry male lion approaching
- Can she move up? – Forest fire
- Can she move down? – Fierce river
You will be surprised. The
sequence of events that happens at that fraction of a second (moment) is as
- In a spur of MOMENT, lightning from the cloudy sky
blinds the eyes of the Hunter
- At that MOMENT, he releases the arrow missing and
zipping past the deer
- At that MOMENT, the arrow hits and injures the lion
- At that MOMENT, it starts to rain heavily and the
downpour puts out the forest fire
Next MOMENT, the mother deer gives birth to a healthy fawn.
of CHOICE and we all have to always deal with such difficult situations. Some
negative situations are so powerful and they overpower us. They make us
clueless. But like a new dawn breaking the dark night, such a situation may
melt away without a trace.
that given moment was to give birth to a baby…because LIFE IS PRECIOUS. And the deer went by natural instinct of a mother!
Now check your answer, views, comments – whatever you wrote. Analyze the result yourself. It will give a lot to think
So How does one face the scenario? Steps are very simple:
- Keep cool, think and proceed cautiously
- If required, consult your seniors or peers
- Do not rush – analyze in all angles
- It is possible, the situation will turn out to be not so complicated as you